The Upper Merion Area CAST initiative is a coalition of individuals from
all sectors of the community working toward the goal of decreasing
and preventing drug use and violence among youth.
This process includes:
• Researching drug and violence issues in the Upper Merion Area.
• Developing a marketing campaign.
• Planning and implementing evidence-based interventions.
• Creating community change with positive alternatives for youth.
• Relying on community and parental involvement to see lasting change.